I am a huge fan of cole slaw. I love just about any kind or any version. In the past few years, cole slaw has branched out from the traditional cabbage based salad into other veggies. This low carb, keto friendly broccoli slaw is a perfect example.
This recipe is super quick and easy to make, and is a great addition to any meal. It’s even delicious if you’re not eating in the keto or low carb lifestyle.
Keto Friendly Broccoli Slaw Recipe
This is a great recipe for any time you’re entertaining. It works for a holiday meal side dish, or for game day entertaining. It’s so quick and easy, and can easily be doubled or tripled for entertaining or to feed a crowd.
5 minPrep Time
3 minCook Time
8 minTotal Time
- 1 12 oz. bag organic broccoli slaw
- ¼ c. fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 T. avocado oil mayo
- 1 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1 t. whole celery seed
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Add broccoli slaw, parsley, avocado oil mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and celery seed to a large glass or other non-reactive bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator for a couple hours to chill, if desired.
See how easy that is? You can literally have this keto friendly broccoli slaw on the table in just a few minutes. I do prefer it chilled, and giving it time for the flavors to mingle, but hey. Personal preference.
This is also really good when used in a sandwich or wrap, like these Pulled Pork sliders. They’re not keto, but could easily be made so with a couple of small changes.The broccoli salad gives a great, tangy taste and some crunch.
Since keto is all about counting carbs and macros, here’s some deets for you —
Total carbs: 5.9 g
Net carbs: 3.6 g
Like this low carb broccoli slaw recipe? Pin it for later!